Ease of deployment
It is now possible to improve the reliability of inaccessible, mobile or isolated machines of the plant, meanwhile reducing installation costs in harsh environments or remote locations. EAGLE is a self-powered wireless sensor. Absolutely no cable is needed. The wireless gateway can be installed up to a hundred meters from the sensor, and the range can be extended using wireless Expanders. The wireless transmission of vibration data to the analysis software is achieved with high reliability: The wireless communication is done through a smart process, setting-up completely automatically and self-adjusting over the time if needed. EAGLE installation is quick and easy.
Ease of maintenance
EAGLE performance is optimized for long term service with a low cost of maintenance: The EAGLE battery offers up to 5 years availability under rated operating conditions of one full diagnostic measurement set per day, and this with no external source of power supply or maintenance operations. For critical machinery, using an optimum monitoring strategy with frequent alarm monitoring and storage of high quality data (Overals, Time waveform, FFT, envelope), EAGLE still offers a 2-year lifetime. Moreover, the inexpensive standard battery is interchangeable on-site by the end user, making its replacement easy to achieve.
Wireless monitoring system
ONEPROD EAGLE is a wireless monitoring system for critical rotating machinery. It measures automatically vibration in three directions as well as the bearing temperature. Its measurement performances make of EAGLE the best wireless diagnostic solution available on the vibration analysis market.
4 sensors in one wireless unit
- 3 vibration axes
- bearing Temperature
Monitoring of alarms
- short periodicity for monitoring vibration velocity, acceleration and temperature
- storage of raw data at a larger periodicity and on any alarm occurrence
- optimization of battery lifetime
- measurements are done in specific conditions (speed, power…)
- easy trending and diagnostics
- optimization of battery lifetime
Made for diagnostic
- analysis of phenomenon up to 20kHz
- dynamic range of +/- 50g
- one or several time waveforms and FFT per point, including envelope FFT
- up 16,384 samples per time waveform (0.3s with Fmax = 20kHz, 0.6s with Fmax = 10kHz…)
- automatic and extended communication capabilities
- smart wireless protocol: no setup needed
- up to 100 meters between the gateway and the first node
- up to 7 expanders between the sensor and the gateway
EAGLE solution has been designed to meet the industry requirements. Both the EAGLE sensor and the Expander are certified for use in explosive area Zone 0 (Class I, Div I). The stainless steel body with very low thermal expansion makes it safe to use even in the harshest settings. IP67, EAGLE is also resistant against corrosive environments. Wireless and automatic, EAGLE eliminates the need for cables and manual inspections where conditions are not conducive for such operations.
Managing machines with variable conditions
ONEPROD has invested all its experience in condition monitoring in EAGLE, enabling the wireless monitoring of the most complex machines. The operating conditions (speed, power, pressure, or other process data) of the machines are taken into account and transmitted automatically. Diagnostics are even more pertinent and analyses more effective:
- measurements can be easily translated into trends and compared over time for each operating condition
- no false alarms: thresholds are adjusted for each operating condition, providing accurate fault detection capabilities on complex machinery
Monitoring of critical machinery
EAGLE is the wireless system offering the best performance on the vibration analysis market. Its measurements quality makes it suitable for monitoring any rotating machine, from 100 rpm upwards. EAGLE is not just a transducer. This smart wireless unit embeds signal processing: Advanced indicators, as well as envelope FFT are calculated locally, thus enabling measurements to be recorded if a vibration or bearing temperature alarm occurs. The data storage frequency is adjusted automatically according to the machine condition. Data is available for detailed analysis using ONEPROD NEST predictive maintenance platform, providing unique tools such as the ONEPROD Shock Finder™ filter. Maintenance operations can be scheduled before any failure occurs.